Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh my goodness!!


I cannot believe that it has been over a year since I have done anything on this! I swear in my mind it has only been a couple of months! Anywho... since it is a new year, it will be way too hard to play catch up on here, so I will just have to start from today and move forward!!

Christmas was great! Here is Riley, Lainie, Baylor and Payton showing us their favorite gift this year! Riley is now 11 and we caved and bought her a phone (well Santa did) and I have to say it is kindof a good thing. Now she doesn't want mine, I can reach her when she is out, and now I have something to hold over her head to keep all of her A's in school! Baylor got an iPod, and Payton and Lainie both got Baby Alive dolls which I thought was a great gift until Lainie informed me that she didn't want a baby that peed!

I really don't enjoy New Years, and actully I think this was the first time in 5-6 years that I was awake at Midnight!

Having Lainie's birhday one week after Christmas (January 1st) makes it really hard to find her any gifts! It just seems like overkill! And then Payton's is two weeks (January 16th) after Lainie's! I have screwed myself on this until they are married! CRAP!

No comments: