Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lainie's birthday


So we successfully had Lainie's birthday party on the 4th. I am happy to say that even though we had Christmas 2 weeks earlier, we were able to get her 4-5 things that she genuinely loved- and the gifts from family were perfect! It goes to show that all they really need is the attention and a cake!
So now we have Payton's birthday on Sunday and I hope that we can have another success even though Payton is much harder to please! Wish us luck!
Baylor was invited to go to St. George with a kid from his class this weekend that I have never met or talked to before yesterday. We are letting him go and surprisingly enough, I am not worried about the family he is going with, just the drive down there and back! I will admit that I have become much more anxious about driving lately (not me driving, just the idiot's driving with me) and I don't know why. So if he makes it down and back safely, it will be a success!

1 comment: