Monday, February 8, 2010

Payton's birthday


Here is Payton on her 7th birthday. Instead of having a cake though she opted for brownie cupcakes, and I am glad that she did, YUMMY!!! It is alway fun to have the family over and to see the cousins with eachother. I hope that is something that my kids always want to do, is be with family. Todd's family all lives very close to us except for one sister in Oklahoma, and half of my family is here in Utah and the others are in Arizona and Texas. The reason why I mention this is that last night we were watching the Super Bowl (way to go Saints!!) and Riley was on her phone texting the entire time to her cousins, both here in state and out! I am happy to see that she is developing her relationship with her cousins even if it is via text!

No comments: